- This event has passed.
BABC NETWORK VIRTUAL EVENT: Preparing for USMCA Day – Episode V: Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Competition and Regulatory Alignment
June 25 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Hosted By: BABC Michigan
Preparing for USMCA Day – Episode V:
Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Competition and Regulatory Alignment
Thursday, June 25, 2020
4:00 p.m. EST
The New NAFTA, known as USMCA (in U.S.), CUSMA (in Canada) and T-MEC (in Mexico), will enter into force on July 1, 2020 (or later). As the world focuses on business resumption and recovery in the wake of COVID-19, preparing for the new agreement will be critical for companies relying on North American supply and value chains.
This Episode will examine several forward looking areas of USMCA that will potentially provide great benefits to companies including the Small and Medium Sized Enterprise and Competition Chapters and “behind the border” developments in regulatory alignment.
Our Speakers include:
- Mark Fisher, CEO, Council of the Great Lakes Region (CGLR)
- Brian Kingston,Vice President, International and Fiscal Issues – Business Council of Canada (BCC)
- Mark High, Member, Dickinson Wright PLLC and President of the Canada-U.S. Business Association (CUSBA)
- Wendy Hulton, Partner, Dickinson Wright LLP
- Dan Ujczo,Practice Group Chair, Canada-U.S., Dickinson Wright PLLC
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We’re looking forward to your participation!
Be sure to SIGN UP for the upcoming episodes in this fast-moving series.
Can’t attend? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording.