- This event has passed.
PARTNER EVENT: Teen Cancer America Hoop a Thon with Team Brice at UNC
August 24, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$25.00
DOUBLE IMPACT HOOP-A-THONS TO BENEFIT TEEN CANCER AMERICA ON AUGUST 24-25, 2019. THE RIVALRY CONTINUES…
- Teen Cancer America is the preferred charity of the Triangle British-American Business Council. Learn about the British “Rock ‘n’ Roll” start of Teen Cancer America. Click Here.
- Join Triangle BABCNC and your legendary Tarheel, Brice Johnson, who on Saturday, August 24th at the Dean E. Smith Center Practice Facility will lead a team of eager players anxious to beat the potential dollars raised by their number one competitors from Duke and Team Nolan on Sunday, August 25th at Cameron Indoor Stadium. “The Rivalry” continues and you can help decide which team will raise the most money for Teen Cancer America. Who will be the champions in this battle, Team Brice or Team Nolan? With your help the ultimate winners will be Teen Cancer America and the adolescents and young adults fighting cancer.
- Find more details regarding this event in “The Rivalry Flier” attached and by visiting tcahoopathon.com.
- Register online for Team Brice and join “The Rivalry” for a worthy cause and a day of fun with colleagues, friends and family. The cost for entry into each Hoop-a-Thon is $25 with a promise to make an effort to raise $120 or more from your pledges and receive your 2 minutes on the court with Nolan and special guests. Make as many baskets as possible for your team in the time allowed. Donations are accepted on the website as well for Team Brice or Team Nolan.
- We look forward to seeing you on August 24th at the Dean E. Smith Center Practice Facility cheering on your favorite team and TCA.
- Sponsorship and Volunteer Opportunities are now available for Team Nolan and/or Team Brice and are listed in the documents below. For further assistance and to secure your sponsorship level please contact evelyn@
- 2019 Hoop-a-Thons – Sponsorship Reservation Form with Benefits Attached
- 2019 Hoop-a-Thons – VOLUNTEER COMMITMENT FORM
- Your participation in anyway is greatly appreciated and will make a difference for so many teens and young adults in the fight for their lives.Thank you for your support!
Learn More about Teen Cancer America HERE. TCA, establishing specialized facilities and services to help meet the physical and emotional needs of adolescents and young adults with cancer.