- This event has passed.
PARTNER EVENT: The 10th Annual NC CEO Forum: Leading in a World of Disruptive Technologies
November 5, 2019
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THIS NOT TO BE MISSED EVENT!
2019 NC CEO FORUM
The NC CEO Forum’s mission is to help CEOs become better strategic leaders. Our conference gathers leaders who understand that learning and growth are essential for achieving success in business and in life.
We focus on “See What’s Next” and choose our annual theme depending on what we believe is most relevant to CEOs at the moment.
Right now we believe a CEOs top priority is to understand the technology revolution that is reshaping the competitive landscape to a degree never seen before. Accelerating technologies like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, The Internet of Things (IoT), 5G, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Bots, Driverless Cars, Data Analytics, Gaming etc. are upon us and they will have a profound, unprecedented impact on the world and on our businesses.
Leaders who welcome and understand these transformative technologies will have the greatest opportunity to ensure their companies’ success in a future that seems almost inconceivable today. However, a CEO with a fixed mindset who ignores or resists the coming reality will likely see their business overtaken by more technologically advanced competitors. The expression “change or die” is as relevant today as it has ever been.
To help CEOs leverage these new developments and remain competitive, on November 5, 2019, at the Raleigh Convention Center, the NC CEO Forum will gather global experts to explain the new technologies and leading CEOs who will share how their companies are leveraging them for sustained competitive advantage.
- The 10th Annual NC CEO Forum is designed to help CEOs and their teams decide which technologies are most relevant, and how to apply them to their enterprise.
- This invitation-only event will feature keynote addresses by global leaders of industry who will explain the transformative power of disruptive technologies.
- There will be multiple breakout sessions led by CEOs who will explore how their companies are implementing technology to further their competitive edge.
- The NC CEO Forum is a unique and powerful event where CEOs learn from each other and network with their peers.
- The world is moving faster and faster. New technology development and applications are accelerating. The implications are monumental and no company will be untouched.
- The 2019 Forum will help CEOs determine which technologies are potentially appropriate and helpful for their business and which might be a threat.
- Keynote speakers from global, forward-thinking companies will share insights and “lessons learned” on how technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, virtual and augmented reality, 5G, Internet of Things and data analytics are transforming the competitive landscape and their organizations.
- The 2019 NC CEO Forum is a can’t-miss event for CEOs who want to get ahead of the curve and chart the most favorable course for their company through the technology minefield of opportunity ahead.
Please join us!
*To learn more, visit www.NCCEOForum.com.
Sponsoring the NC CEO Forum is a tremendous way to support the event and gain exposure to executives from across the state. Leaders from a wide range of industries will be in attendance at the event discussing disruptive technology. Learn about sponsorship levels and benefits by downloading the sponsorship document below.
Current speaker and sponsorship information can be found Here
Interested in sponsoring this year’s event? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2019 Annual NC CEO Forum will be bigger than ever to celebrate our 10th Anniversary of bringing together executives for this incredible educational event. Join us as a sponsor or as an attendee for this invitation-only event. All net proceeds will support our featured non-profit, Athena International. www.athenainternational.org
Triangle BABCNC is proud to be a “Friend of the Forum”.