- This event has passed.
The Importance of an International Education and the Benefits for Business
October 24, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:15 pm
Join UNC Center for European Studies (CES) and the Triangle British-American Business Council for a panel discussion on the value and perspectives that employees with an international education and experience can bring to a global company.
- Katie Shanahan Lindner, Executive Director, UNC Center for European Studies
- Dr. Ted Leinbaugh | OBE, PhD UNC | President, Transatlantic Forum for Education & Diplomacy | Director, British Affairs at the Association of Marshall Scholars
- Neil Falkingham | Head of Ethics and Compliance , Global Pharma at GSK
- Andrew Terrell | British Consul, Business & Government Affairs
- Megan Poole | Enterprise Account Manager, FiscalNote | UNC TransAtlantic Master Student (TAM) Alumni
- Sofie Senecal | UNC TransAtlantic Masters (TAM) Student, European Studies (EURO) Major
For more Information and to Register visit our