- This event has passed.
PARTNER EVENT: “The State of Foreign Direct Investment, Focus – Asia”
July 26 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm$65 - $95
Join Wake County Economic Development for their inaugural FDI Forum, “The State of Foreign Direct Investment, Focus: Asia.”
Register Today: Foreign Direct Investment Forum
Thursday, July 26 | 11:30am-1:30pm
Brier Creek Country Club
Foreign investment is critical to our region’s success and Wake County Economic Development has a targeted, strategic effort around marketing the region as the best location for foreign-owned companies. This forum will feature insights from two international leaders whose influence affects Japanese investment across the Research Triangle.
You will hear from –
● Takashi Shinozuka, Consul General of Japan, Southeastern U.S. region
● Norikazu Mori, Chief Executive Director, Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
Consul General Shinozuka and Norikazu Mori will share insights on Japanese investment, and the viability of collaboration between markets.
Following the presentations from our distinguished representatives, Michael Landguth (CEO, Raleigh-Durham International Airport), will lead a panel discussion focusing around topics such as the future of Asian investment, trends in FDI, and continuation of economic growth through FDI. Panelists include –
● Chris Chung, CEO, Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina
● Elissa Sharon, Global Commercial Banking, International GTS, Senior Vice President, Bank of America
● Dennis Gada, Regional Head, Financial Services & Insurance, Infosys
We look forward to seeing you in attendance at this most important event!
The Confucius Institute at NC State University
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
Newland Communities Briar Chapel & Wendell Falls
O’Brien Atkins Associates, PA